Finding the right topics for English speaking practice is one of the biggest challenges among English learners.
Many participants fail to learn English speaking skills because they don’t get the right guidance when it comes to topics for English conversation or speaking practice.
Let us learn the rules of the game before you touch any particular topic to improve your English.
Here is the table of content covering some common concerns many English learners have:
What is the most important aspect of English conversation practice?
Improving your English conversation skills goes beyond the right topic.
Finding good topics for English conversation or speaking practice is only the first challenge.
People fail to improve English communication skills despite having the best topics for conversation practice.
What is the SECRET?
If you do something wholeheartedly, you can experience great result shortly.
Keep in mind that you cannot improve your skills, being lazy or indolent.
You need to give your one hundred per cent to get the best result.
I am not saying you need to practice English speaking for two to three hours.
I want to aver that even if you practice for two minutes, practice with complete enthusiasm.
You might ask me, “Can I practise English conversation in two minutes?”
Yes, I always suggest my students practise English speaking for two minutes for seven to ten times a day.
Here is a sample practice:
How can You Improve English Speaking Skills Every day?
Speak English every day to improve your English conversation skills.
Momentum is the most important factor to improve any skill.
You might not do well for a couple of days. However, you will start improving your English speaking skills in a few days.
If you happen to practice something every day, you become more confident at it gradually.
Remember, you become proficient at a particular subject because you do it regularly.
You become champion at a particular sport because you practice it day in day out.
You become an expert at your job since you learn the nuances of your job every day.
What Are Some Best Apps for English Speaking Practice?
You can easily search for popular apps to learn English on Google Play.
However, installing an app can make you speak English.
It would help if you made sure the app or course contains maximum assignments for practice.
Many apps teach you English grammar, English communication skills, and English conversation.
You can become proficient at speaking English if you speak English most often.
You need to make sure you complete all speaking practice modules.
Our English speaking course provides you with more than 100 English speaking practice assignments. It comes with a one-month money-back guarantee and lifetime access.
Ensure you complete all the sections of a course to get the best result and get in touch with the trainer for your specific query or challenge.
Where can you find topics for English Conversation Practice?
It is effortless to find topics for English speaking practice. You can day observe your day and life closely to chose this topic. Here are some examples:
- Your favourite teacher/person/celebrity/politician
- What do you like the most about your father/mother?
- Your most memorable incident
- The most important learning from your first job/school/college
- One mistake you don’t want to repeat.
- Whom do you love the most and why?
- What is your definition of success?
- Your experience with a particular restaurant or city
- How you spend your day
You can choose similar topics easily. You can also talk about your hobby, passion, and profession.
How to Start English Conversation Practice
You may never start speaking English if you create hurdles by yourself.
Let us understand a simple approach when you want to explain or present a topic in English.
Try to speak a few sentences about a topic.
Don’t be much obsessed with grammar and other nuances of presentation skills.
Once you start speaking English, you will keep improving it every day.
Let me show you one of the easiest topics for English speaking practice:
My Struggle for the First Job
I struggle a lot to get my first job.
I knew nothing about job interview skills, body language, tricky, and common interview questions.
I didn’t even think about my strengths and weaknesses.
My English communication skills were poor.
My first three interviews were only three to five minutes long.
I faced multiple rejections for a couple of months.
Once I improved my English communication skills, I was able to get my first job.
You might lose your confidence when you fail to explain a topic confidently.
First of all, nobody expects you to know everything about a particular topic.
Second, you can speak about any topic in English with little guidance.
You can read ‘Discover How to Speak on Any Topic in English’ if you always struggle to explain your topic.
Here are 50 Topics for English Speaking Practice
1. My struggle for the first job
2. Repeat your yesterday
3. Your experience with corporate
4. Your childhood
5. Your school days
6. Your college days
7. Funniest incident of your life
8. Your experience with corporate
9. One mistake you do not want to repeat
10. Your learning from corporate experience
11. Story of your choice
12. Story of your choice
13. Story of your choice
14. Story of your choice
15. Story of your choice
16. Unforgettable incident of your life
17. Unforgettable incident of your life
18. Unforgettable incident of your life
19. About a teacher
20. About your parents
21. About your sibling
22. About best friend
23. Your boss
24. Your company
25. A place you visited recently
26. About your hometown
27. How to make chapatti
28. How to make pulao
29. How to make butter paneer masala or any other recipe
30. Three benefits of workout
31. Three learning from your experience
32. Three tips to improve English
33. Three most important things a beginner should know in your
34. Five jokes of your choice
35. Conversation with a friend
36. Conversation with a client
37. Conversation with your boss
38. Explain your job
39. Explain your job/work
40. Explain your job/work
41. Guide someone how to reach your home town
42. How to maintain good tuning with your boss
43. Tell how you became the most successful actor in the industry
44. Tell how you became the most successful businessman in
45. Tell how you became the most successful politician
46. Scold your audience for three minutes
47. Speak nonsense
48. Speak about a challenge you have and its consequences
49. What is more important in life, love or electricity?
50. Non-stop practice
Here is a sample non-stop practice for you:
You can also find some great books on Amazon that contains topics for English conversation practise.
It is your turn to take action. You can use the above topics for English speaking practice to improve your English communication.
An Invitation to Improve English
To get step-by-step guidance to improve your English language skills, you can also join our courses