Swami Vivekanand’s Most Important Teaching
Do you know the most important message from Swami Vivekananda?
It was building your own strength or power because without power you cannot achieve anything in life.
Have you ever thought what power can do for you?
Imagine your life when you have the mental toughness:
– People can talk negatively about you, but they cannot make you feel disturbed because you have mental toughness.
– People may cheat you, but they cannot take your piece of mind because you always have a positive state of mind.
– You will become more confident because when you are mentally strong your language is very convincing.
– You will always feel powerful. When you feel powerful, you take relentless actions to create the life of your choice.
You will never think negative or weak way because people who are mentally strong always think positive and strong.
Every day you will take many actions because you will think in a confident and powerful way.
Imagine your life when you are physically fit:
When you are physically fit, you will be more active and your laziness will never stop you.
A fit person always feels passionate, and passion is the key to create any success in life.
You will look more attractive and authoritative and make a great impression everywhere.
When you are physically fit, you start enjoying everything you do.
What is your decision?
Do you want to live your life without power or strength?
Or you would like to build your own power; the decision is always yours.
How to Become Strong
Build your physical strength by having a workout, good food and healthy routine.
You can also build mental toughness by challenging yourself consistently.
Let me take you through a couple of examples:
- Your mind tells you that your friend will say ‘no’ to your request. Don’t accept your mind blind, go and ask your friend for help. He might say ‘yes.’
- Challenge yourself to work beyond office hours.
- Challenge yourself to exercise beyond your routine.
- Challenge yourself to develop a particular skill.
- Challenge yourself to say ‘yes’ in response to every request once a month.
- Challenge yourself to stay without mobile for six hours.
- Challenge yourself to spend quality time with your parent, spouse, or friend.
You may also read Swami Vivekananda -Work, Teaching, and Philosophy
Beautiful quotes by Swami Vivekanand
Here are a couple of beautiful quotes by Swami Vivekanand:
‘You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.’
‘Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.’
‘The more we come out and do good to others, the more our hearts will be purified, and God will be in them.’
‘The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.’
‘All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.’
‘If faith in ourselves had been more extensively taught and practised, I am sure a very large portion of the evils and miseries that we have would have vanished.’
‘That man has reached immortality who is disturbed by nothing material.’
Don’t forget to read ‘How to Build Confidence.’
Books by Swami Vivekanand
A Remarkable Story
A remarkable story from Swami Vivekananda’s life showcases his gentleness and how that qualified him to take his Guru’s message across the world
Building mental and physical strengths are the two most important aspects of life.
You need the power to fulfil your wish or achieve your goals.
You cannot trust God unless you trust yourself.