Have you ever considered listening to domain experts or job experts?
“Great mentorship is priceless.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
I have been listening to life and business coaches, e.g., Darren Hardy, Brian Tracy, Les Brown, Tony Robbins, Dr. Joe Rubino, T. Harv Eker, Ramit Sethi, Robin Sharma, Osho and others for years. I can never have enough vocabulary to describe my learning from them.
Let me share 16 reasons or lessons why you should listen to domain experts or job specialist regularly.
Here are my lessons:
- We must take responsibility for our success and failure.
- Use your time wisely; don’t waste it before the idiot box and with idiot people.
- Be a lifelong student of your craft.
- Spend time with people you love.
- Spend time doing things you love.
- Two best words to achieve goals are ‘action’ and ‘consistency.’
- Make your traveling hours your learning hours.
- Never compromise in the quality of your product or service.
- Respect everyone and don’t judge.
- Learn from the best if you want to become the best.
- Never complain, blame and regret.
- Be thankful for what you are and what you have.
- The most significant risk is not taking a risk.
- Action may not bring success, but success comes through action only.
- Innovate continuously in whatever you do.
- Learning without action is a waste of time, energy, and resources.
The foundation stone of success is the consistency of effort in the right direction.
A master is a person who made all the possible mistakes in a domain, and he can give us the right path to follow and create massive success.
Our confidence level mounts every day if we work in the right direction.
Hence, listen to domain experts or job experts regularly if you are serious about your career growth.
Listen to domain experts -Action Steps:
- Search for a coach or job specialist or domain specialist if you can’t improve a shortcoming yourself.
- Listen to him, understand, and follow his instruction precisely.
- Working in the right direction alone will increase your trust in you.
To improve translation email writing, interview skills, spoken English, and career skills, visit our website
Read more blogs on spoken English, communication skills, and personal development.